To summarize, the bags have the following handy features:
- Large inner mesh pocket on each end
- 20cm x 20cm secure zip pocket on inside back
- Large mesh pocket inside lid
- Key-safe clip inside lid pocket
- Front zippered mesh pocket with external access
- Large cover with overlapping water resistant edge
- Carabiner loops on both sides
- Removable solid base to protect against puncture from climbing spikes 70 Litre and 90 Litre only
- Removable rucksack straps
- Large shoulder strap with multiple attachment points (2 attachment points on 40 litres, 6 attachment points on 70 and 90 Litre)
- ID card holder on one end
- Extra tie-down straps over the lid for external storage or/and added lid security.
- Reinforced rubber pull/carry handles on each end.
Approximate sizes are shown below, the bags are flexible so sizes shown are the smallest dimensions, not allowing for stretch.
(i.e. the length shown is just the measurement along the side panels, the ends panels actually extend slightly beyond this.)
40 Litre: 30cm (W) x 25 cm (H) x 50 cm (L)