CT Aries Tree Climbing Helmet Complete
From €93.50 Excl. VAT
Earn up to 102 DFG Points.
Ventilated helmet compliant with EN 12492 , developed for mountaineering, tree climbing and mountain rescue.
- ergonomic design, maximum comfort;
- designed to ensure an excellent view in all directions;
- resistant shell in ABS to guarantee maximum impact absorption and equipped with ventilation holes that guarantee excellent internal ventilation;
- headband adjustment system through the gesture of a single hand;
- if necessary, it is possible to adjust the height of the headband in two positions;
- internal under-nape mesh in breathable Cordura for optimal comfort even in case of prolonged use;
- comfortable washable and replaceable headband padding;
- internal adjustment system (chin strap + headband) totally removable and replaceable;
- chin strap designed to reduce the risk of losing the helmet during a fall (resistance greater than 50 daN);
- equipped with lamp-holder clip and quick-connect headphone housings (eg 3M-Peltor, Sperian);
- compatible with VISOR A and VISOR AF visors in PC with anti-scratch and anti-fog treatment, applicable through a practical clip fixing system;
- compatible with dedicated reflective stickers (Art. No. 6X929KIT04).
- MSA 26snr to EN 352-3
- MSA 31snr to EN 352-3
- MSA Mesh Visor and Carrier to EN 1731