Stihl RMI 422 P iMow
Fast and manoeuvrable on smaller lawns
The compact MI 422 P iMow robotic lawn mower is perfectly suited for small to medium sized lawns. As it is fully automated, once the iMow is installed it will mow, charge and adapt its schedule all by itself. Thanks to an efficient mulching blade the lawn will look lush and green without ever having to dispose of the grass clippings. Equipped with a powerful battery, the MI 422 P can handle lawns up to 1,000 m², gradients up to 40 percent and is designed to do all this in the shortest time possible, allowing you full access to your garden when you want it.
- Offset drive home feature
- By default, the robotic mower travels back home to the docking station along the perimeter wire. If required, and depending on the edge of the mowing area, you can also set the mower to travel at an offset of 0.3 to 0.7 m to the perimeter wire. Please take into account any necessary additional installation accessories when laying corridors (e.g.: wiring set AED 600)
- Bright LCD display
- Not only can all the necessary settings be entered intuitively via the screen, thanks to its high-contrast, bright display, it can also be used in bright sunlight.
- Movable hood
- The hood of the iMow robotic mower is movable and features sensors for detecting obstacles. If the machine bumps against an obstacle, the impact forces are deflected along the hood and the robotic mower immediately changes direction. If the hood is lifted, the blades stop.
- Docking station
- If it rains or the battery runs low, the robotic mower returns itself to the docking station and recharges automatically. With its intelligent charging system, the robot mower decides whether a quick charge is needed to complete a scheduled mowing plan, or whether the battery can be charged in a slower mode.
- Mulching mower
- When mowing, the lawn is cut finely and puts nutrients back into the soil. The robust mulching blade will stay extremely sharp for a long time. Every time the blade stops the rotation direction changes automatically, thus ensuring uniform wear. If the blade needs to be replaced, this can be done without tools.
- Integrated theft protection
- For extra security you can program iMow to lock itself and sound an alarm if it is physically removed from the mowing area.
- Wheels with traction tread
- The traction thread on the wheels allow the iMow to mow areas with denser grass, uneven terrain and gentle slopes. Not only are the profile wheels smooth running, but also self-cleaning.